Vs > Penticton, Bc
Hua Hin vs Penticton, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Linhares, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Libreville, Gabon
Penticton, Bc vs Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk
Penticton, Bc vs Pige, Argentina
Penticton, Bc vs Otautau, New Zealand
Penticton, Bc vs Rosario, Argentina
Taguatinga vs Rolle Pass
Hun vs Redlands, Ca
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard
Khatgal vs Armstrong, Ontario
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Penticton, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,107 km or 7,523 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Penticton, Bc bearing 318.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 205.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Penticton, Bc has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Penticton, Bc is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.5 °C (33.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.2 °C (32.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 690.7 mm (27.2 in) more which is equivalent to 690.7 l/m² (16.95 US gal/ft²) or 6,907,000 l/ha (738,404 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Penticton, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Penticton, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Penticton, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Hua Hin vs Tambov, Russia
Hua Hin vs Cataguases, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Penticton, Bc vs Chitipa, Malawi
Penticton, Bc vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Penticton, Bc vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Penticton, Bc vs Sakai, Japan
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Acarigua
Charles City, Ia vs Goteborg
Tynemouth, England vs Berlin
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Tot’Ma
Hua Hin vs Penticton, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Penticton, Bc
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WNW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) W
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 206 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) WSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) WSW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) NNE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) E
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) SSE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) SE