Vs > Ottawa (airport)
Hua Hin vs Ottawa (airport) Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Hua Hin vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Raga, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Ottawa (airport) vs Catalao, Brazil
Ottawa (airport) vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Ottawa (airport) vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Ottawa (airport) vs Taza, Morocco
Manston vs El Fasher
Jönköping vs Nuremberg
Ilopango vs Suwa
Ouallene Bordj vs Vitim
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Ottawa (airport), Canada is approximately 13,562 km or 8,427 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Ottawa (airport) bearing 5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 176.4° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ottawa (airport) has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ottawa (airport) is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.7 °C (39.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.5 °C (49.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 88.6 mm (3.5 in) more which is equivalent to 88.6 l/m² (2.17 US gal/ft²) or 886,000 l/ha (94,719 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Hua Hin than in Ottawa (airport).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Ottawa (airport). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ottawa (airport) vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -64 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Hua Hin vs Negele, Ethiopia
Hua Hin vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Hua Hin vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Ottawa (airport) vs Dimbokro, Ivory Coast
Ottawa (airport) vs Irece, Brazil
Ottawa (airport) vs Atakpame, Togo
Ottawa (airport) vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Jönköping vs Wairoa, Frasertown
Sao Mateus vs Aragarcas
Tengchong vs Edmonton Namao, Ab
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Jendouba
Hua Hin vs Ottawa (airport) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Ottawa (airport)
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 145.9 kms (90.6 miles) WNW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) WNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) E
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 1.6 kms (1 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 63.6 kms (39.5 miles) SE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) SE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.5 miles) S