Vs > Oodnadatta, South Australia
Hua Hin vs Oodnadatta, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kasempa, Zambia
Hua Hin vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Hua Hin vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Fukui, Japan
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Hot Springs, Sd vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Jiuquan vs Kharga
Cherrapunji, Meghalaya vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Ukmerge vs Surgut
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia is approximately 5,869 km or 3,647 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Oodnadatta, South Australia bearing 314.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 319.8° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Oodnadatta, South Australia has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Oodnadatta, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 6.3 °C (11.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.9 °C (23.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 833 mm (32.8 in) more which is equivalent to 833 l/m² (20.44 US gal/ft²) or 8,330,000 l/ha (890,532 US gal/ac) more. About 6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11° higher in Hua Hin than in Oodnadatta, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Oodnadatta, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hua Hin vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Hua Hin vs Herson, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Monrovia, Liberia
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Jerusalem, Israel
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Timisoara, Romania
Oodnadatta, South Australia vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Columbus, Ga vs Omsk
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Langara, Bc
Guadalajara vs Haines Junction, Yukon
Damascus vs Pocatello, Idaho
Hua Hin vs Oodnadatta, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Oodnadatta, South Australia
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) N
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) NW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) WNW
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.6 miles) SW
- Forrest, Australia - 796.3 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Ceduna, Australia - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) SSW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 920.4 kms (572 miles) NE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 865.3 kms (537.7 miles) NNE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 682.4 kms (424 miles) ESE
- Woomera, Australia - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) SSE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 984.5 kms (611.8 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 848.9 kms (527.5 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 880.6 kms (547.2 miles) SSE