Vs > Olbia/ Costa Smeralda
Hua Hin vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Poprad, Slovakia
Hua Hin vs Nemuro, Japan
Hua Hin vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Hua Hin vs Masirah, Oman
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Cape Uelen, Russia
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Guayaquil, Ecuador
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Addis Ababa vs Takada
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
Oviedo vs Napoleon, Nd
Nzerekore vs Kenitra
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy is approximately 9,132 km or 5,675 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Olbia/ Costa Smeralda bearing 80.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 130.3° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Olbia/ Costa Smeralda has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Olbia/ Costa Smeralda is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 416.6 mm (16.4 in) more which is equivalent to 416.6 l/m² (10.22 US gal/ft²) or 4,166,000 l/ha (445,373 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Olbia/ Costa Smeralda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -79 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Hua Hin vs Kljuci, Russia
Hua Hin vs Mersin, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Bjornoya, Norway
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Biser vs Fukuyama
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Choibalsan
Lubumbashi vs Concepcion
Minsk vs Egg Island, Bc
Hua Hin vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Olbia/ Costa Smerald
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 36 kms (22.4 miles) NNW
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Alghero, Italy - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) WSW
- Fonni, Italy - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) S
- Decimomannu, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) SSW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) S