Vs > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hua Hin vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Berezovo, Russia
Hua Hin vs Lecce, Italy
Hua Hin vs Umm Benin, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Porto Uniao, Brazil
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Correntina, Brazil
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Shahroud, Iran
Dalen, Telemark vs Kasama
Guiria vs Peoria, Il
Gisborne vs Waimana
Bergen vs Surgut
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa is approximately 14,371 km or 8,930 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma bearing 337.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 198.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Oklahoma City, Oklahoma has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.5 °C (38.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 151.7 mm (6 in) more which is equivalent to 151.7 l/m² (3.72 US gal/ft²) or 1,517,000 l/ha (162,177 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Invercargill, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Matsuyama, Japan
Hua Hin vs Bajkit, Russia
Hua Hin vs Zell Am See, Austria
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Rostock, Germany
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Hoopeston, Il, Usa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Aswan vs Hermit, Co
Utena vs Rotoehu Forest
Simusir Island vs Foz Do Iguacu
Sept-Iles, Quebec vs Ust-Oloj
Hua Hin vs Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NNE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 230.1 kms (143 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) ENE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) NE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 205.8 kms (127.9 miles) ENE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) E
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SSE