Vs > Ohakea
Hua Hin vs Ohakea Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa
Hua Hin vs Izmir, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Salima, Malawi
Ohakea vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Ohakea vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Ohakea vs Machado, Brazil
Ohakea vs Wroclaw, Poland
Norton, Ks vs Zigansk
Odienne vs Shelbyvillee, Ky
Charlottetown, Pe vs Lytton, Bc
Kwajalein Island vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Ohakea, New Zealand is approximately 9,707 km or 6,032 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Ohakea bearing 289° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 312.3° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ohakea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ohakea is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.5 °C (9.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 106.9 mm (4.2 in) more which is equivalent to 106.9 l/m² (2.62 US gal/ft²) or 1,069,000 l/ha (114,283 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Ohakea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Ohakea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohakea vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -68 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Hua Hin vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hua Hin vs Tokyo, Japan
Hua Hin vs Chico, Chile
Ohakea vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Ohakea vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Ohakea vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Ohakea vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Montrose, Co vs Passo Fundo
Jakarta, Java vs Greenwood, Sc
Maiquetia vs Farmington, Me
Plymouth, Ma vs Almaty
Hua Hin vs Ohakea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohakea
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE