Vs > North Bend, Oregon
Hua Hin vs North Bend, Oregon Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Jersey, Uk
Hua Hin vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Hua Hin vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Hua Hin vs Laboulaye, Argentina
North Bend, Oregon vs Khuzdar, Pakistan
North Bend, Oregon vs Nicosia, Cyprus
North Bend, Oregon vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
North Bend, Oregon vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
Odienne vs Balmoral Forest
Djerba vs Ashland, Wi
Coro vs Lodgepole, Ne
Ashland, Wi vs Scott City, Ks
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and North Bend, Oregon, Usa is approximately 12,344 km or 7,671 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from North Bend, Oregon bearing 313.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 212.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas North Bend, Oregon has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas North Bend, Oregon is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 575 mm (22.6 in) less which is equivalent to 575 l/m² (14.11 US gal/ft²) or 5,750,000 l/ha (614,713 US gal/ac) less. About 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Hua Hin than in North Bend, Oregon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to North Bend, Oregon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of North Bend, Oregon vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -251 (-10)
|| -197 (-8)
|| -166 (-7)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -247 (-10)
|| -575 (-23)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Hua Hin vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs La Paz, Bolivia
Hua Hin vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
North Bend, Oregon vs Stensele, Sweden
North Bend, Oregon vs Sanchez, Dominican Republic
North Bend, Oregon vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
North Bend, Oregon vs Mansa, Zambia
Nikko vs Sagres, Algarve
Yardmili vs Mcmurdo Sound
Lake City, Fl vs Souda/ Khania
Babolsar vs Cita/ Kadala
Hua Hin vs North Bend, Oregon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near North Bend, Oregon
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 410.3 kms (255 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) NNE
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) N
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) NE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) NNE
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) NNE
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) ESE
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) ESE
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) SSE
- Eureka, California, Usa - 291 kms (180.9 miles) S
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 423.3 kms (263 miles) SSE