Vs > Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi
Hua Hin vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Hua Hin vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Hua Hin vs Torun, Poland
Hua Hin vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Valparaiso, Chile
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Dir, Pakistan
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Changchun, China
Stockholm vs Lome
Mount Gambier vs Auburn, Ne
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Madrid
Princeton, In vs Kazan
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,828 km or 8,593 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi bearing 356.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 182.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.7 °C (33.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 202.5 mm (8 in) more which is equivalent to 202.5 l/m² (4.97 US gal/ft²) or 2,025,000 l/ha (216,486 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -49 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Sheridan, Wy, Usa
Hua Hin vs Toker, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Hua Hin vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Salloum, Egypt
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Funchal, Madeira
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Deir Ezzor, Syria
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Caparao, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Basel
Rize vs Colorado Springs, Co
Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut vs Pascagoula, Ms
New Delhi vs Corum
Hua Hin vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNW
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) W
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 61.1 kms (38 miles) W
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) SSW
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 169 kms (105 miles) SSW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 186.7 kms (116 miles) SSW