Vs > Mount Airy, Nc
Hua Hin vs Mount Airy, Nc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Hua Hin vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Hua Hin vs State University, Nm, Usa
Hua Hin vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Mount Airy, Nc vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Mount Airy, Nc vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Mount Airy, Nc vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Mount Airy, Nc vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Tromso vs Dezful
Groton, Ct vs Ponta Pora
Arad vs Quesnel, Bc
Tarvisio vs Santarem
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Mount Airy, Nc, Usa is approximately 14,501 km or 9,011 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Mount Airy, Nc bearing 358.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 181° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mount Airy, Nc has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mount Airy, Nc is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.9 °C (32.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 159.5 mm (6.3 in) less which is equivalent to 159.5 l/m² (3.91 US gal/ft²) or 1,595,000 l/ha (170,516 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Mount Airy, Nc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Mount Airy, Nc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mount Airy, Nc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -6 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -160 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Bhubaneshwar, India
Hua Hin vs Moscow, Russia
Hua Hin vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Hua Hin vs Toker, Sudan
Mount Airy, Nc vs Norton, Ks, Usa
Mount Airy, Nc vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Mount Airy, Nc vs Moroni, Comoros
Mount Airy, Nc vs Umeň, Sweden
Jan Mayen Island vs Lincoln
Appleby vs Port Harcourt
Kuantan vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Sao Tome vs Klodzko
Hua Hin vs Mount Airy, Nc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Mount Airy, Nc
- Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) NNW
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 160.9 kms (100 miles) NNW
- Williamson, Wv, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa - 138.5 kms (86 miles) WSW
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) NNE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 162.9 kms (101.2 miles) ENE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) ENE
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 57.9 kms (36 miles) ENE
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 137.8 kms (85.6 miles) SE