Vs > MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc
Hua Hin vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hyesan, South Korea
Hua Hin vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Hua Hin vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Menaka, Mali
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Aikawa vs Birao
Farmington, Mo vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Vigna Di Valle vs Florence, Tuscany
Fort Myers, Fl vs Nema
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada is approximately 13,530 km or 8,408 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc bearing 7.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 174.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27 °C (48.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 59.3 mm (2.3 in) more which is equivalent to 59.3 l/m² (1.46 US gal/ft²) or 593,000 l/ha (63,396 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.2° higher in Hua Hin than in MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -10 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -67 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Low Head, Australia
Hua Hin vs Tchiban, Gabon
Hua Hin vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chiba, Japan
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Shenyang, China
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Erie, Pa, Usa
MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Zurich
Hopkinsville, Ky vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Ak-Bajtal vs Penticton, Bc
Syracuse, New York vs Trevico
Hua Hin vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) NW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) W
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) S
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) S
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) ENE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) SE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 96.6 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) SSE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) SE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) SSE