Vs > Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
Hua Hin vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Akita, Japan
Hua Hin vs Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa
Hua Hin vs Red Bluff, California, Usa
Hua Hin vs Ushibuka, Japan
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Evanstone, Wy, Usa
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Forrest, Australia
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Abbotsford, Bc, Canada
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Asmara vs Austin, Tx
Suphan Buri vs Ístersund
Regina, Saskatchewan vs Turukhansk
Vilsandi vs Mc Grath, Ak
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa is approximately 13,854 km or 8,609 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma bearing 10.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 172° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.3 °C (32.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.4 °C (38.5°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 244.3 mm (9.6 in) less which is equivalent to 244.3 l/m² (6 US gal/ft²) or 2,443,000 l/ha (261,173 US gal/ac) less. About 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -244 (-10)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Hua Hin vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Hua Hin vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Hua Hin vs Posadas, Argentina
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Maracay, Venezuela
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Timimoun, Algeria
Golconda, Nv vs Mutsu
Cameri vs Tampa, Florida
Atikokan, On vs Lansdowne House, On
Paulistana vs Faro
Hua Hin vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 113.2 kms (70.3 miles) NW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) WNW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) WSW
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) WSW
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSW
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) NNE
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) NNE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 25.9 kms (16.1 miles) SSE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) SE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) S