Vs > Mildura, New South Wales
Hua Hin vs Mildura, New South Wales Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Daru, Sierra Leone
Hua Hin vs Mersin, Turkey
Hua Hin vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Hua Hin vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Aracaju, Brazil
Mildura, New South Wales vs Malin Head, Ireland
Louisville, Kentucky vs Puntarenas
Larnaca vs Rockford, Il
Prescott, Ar vs Dayton, Wa
Higuey vs Los Angeles, Ca
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Mildura, New South Wales, Australia is approximately 6,848 km or 4,255 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Mildura, New South Wales bearing 311.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 320.9° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mildura, New South Wales has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mildura, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 10.2 °C (18.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.9 °C (17.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 712 mm (28 in) more which is equivalent to 712 l/m² (17.47 US gal/ft²) or 7,120,000 l/ha (761,175 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Mildura, New South Wales.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Mildura, New South Wales. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mildura, New South Wales vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Tamale, Ghana
Hua Hin vs Jokioinen, Finland
Hua Hin vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Mildura, New South Wales vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
Mildura, New South Wales vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Mildura, New South Wales vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Mildura, New South Wales vs Clinton Point, Nt, Canada
Campina Grande vs Nassau, New Providence
Jackson, Ms vs Belle Plaine, Ia
Lillehammer vs Erbogacen
Sagar vs Kassel
Hua Hin vs Mildura, New South Wales Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Mildura, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 592 kms (367.8 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 464.5 kms (288.7 miles) NE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 643.2 kms (399.7 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) ESE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 660.5 kms (410.4 miles) ESE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 796.2 kms (494.8 miles) ESE
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 454.4 kms (282.4 miles) SSE
- Essendon, Australia - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) SSE
- Laverton, Australia - 468.7 kms (291.2 miles) SSE
- East Sale, Australia - 625.3 kms (388.5 miles) SE