Vs > Marina Di Ginosa
Hua Hin vs Marina Di Ginosa Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Subiaco, Ar, Usa
Hua Hin vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Osaka, Japan
Hua Hin vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Marina Di Ginosa vs Nagano, Japan
Marina Di Ginosa vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Marina Di Ginosa vs Drosh, Pakistan
Marina Di Ginosa vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Birmingham, Alabama vs Salloum
Blakely, Ga vs Governador Valadares, Minas Gerais
Blantyre vs Medicine Hat, Ab
Baltimore, Md vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Marina Di Ginosa, Italy is approximately 8,523 km or 5,296 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Marina Di Ginosa bearing 84.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 129° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Marina Di Ginosa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Marina Di Ginosa is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.4 °C (20.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.9 °C (21.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 542.9 mm (21.4 in) more which is equivalent to 542.9 l/m² (13.32 US gal/ft²) or 5,429,000 l/ha (580,396 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Marina Di Ginosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Marina Di Ginosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Marina Di Ginosa vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Hua Hin vs Vesterų, Lęsų, Denmark
Marina Di Ginosa vs Jokkmokk, Sweden
Marina Di Ginosa vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Marina Di Ginosa vs Juba, Sudan
Marina Di Ginosa vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mae Sariang vs Vermillion, Sd
Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming vs Fortaleza
Belle Plaine, Ia vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories
Napari, Tabuaeran vs Sweet Springs, Mo
Hua Hin vs Marina Di Ginosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Marina Di Ginosa
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 163 kms (101.3 miles) NNW
- Amendola, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) N
- Trevico, Italy - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Latronico, Italy - 83 kms (51.6 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SSW