Vs > Sault Ste Marie, On
Hua Hin vs Sault Ste Marie, On Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Hua Hin vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Hua Hin vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Casablanca, Cuba
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Puerto Plata
Campobasso vs Jönköping
Clark, Sd vs Ophir
Restauracion vs Melville Hall
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada is approximately 13,433 km or 8,347 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sault Ste Marie, On bearing 354.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 183.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sault Ste Marie, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sault Ste Marie, On is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.3 °C (41.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.2 °C (43.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 92.9 mm (3.7 in) more which is equivalent to 92.9 l/m² (2.28 US gal/ft²) or 929,000 l/ha (99,316 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Sault Ste Marie, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sault Ste Marie, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sault Ste Marie, On vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Hua Hin vs Salima, Malawi
Hua Hin vs Diamantino, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Sault Ste Marie, On vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Muharraq, Bahrain
Wailuku, Maui vs Nelson
Bintulu vs Hart, Mi
Murotomisaki vs Duluth, Minnesota
Thomasville, Al vs Cape Smidta
Hua Hin vs Sault Ste Marie, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sault Ste Marie, On
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) N
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) W
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 319.5 kms (198.6 miles) W
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) W
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) WSW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) S
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) S
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) SSW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 319 kms (198.2 miles) SSW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 328.6 kms (204.2 miles) NE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 284.1 kms (176.6 miles) E
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 8.6 kms (5.3 miles) ENE
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) ESE
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) SSE
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 327.6 kms (203.6 miles) SE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) SSE