Vs > Maniwaki, Qc
Hua Hin vs Maniwaki, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Framingham, Ma, Usa
Hua Hin vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Hua Hin vs Kermanshah, Iran
Maniwaki, Qc vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Maniwaki, Qc vs Bordeaux, France
Maniwaki, Qc vs Poprad, Slovakia
Maniwaki, Qc vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Kushiro vs Caxias Do Sul
Cincinnati, Ky vs Toulon
Chitral vs Muskogee, Ok
Port-Gentil vs Wellington Aero
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Maniwaki, Qc, Canada is approximately 13,456 km or 8,361 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Maniwaki, Qc bearing 4.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 176.7° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Maniwaki, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Maniwaki, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.9 °C (43°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.6 °C (49.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 107.5 mm (4.2 in) more which is equivalent to 107.5 l/m² (2.64 US gal/ft²) or 1,075,000 l/ha (114,925 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29° higher in Hua Hin than in Maniwaki, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Maniwaki, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Maniwaki, Qc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs En Nahud, Sudan
Hua Hin vs Changchun, China
Hua Hin vs Fort Myers, Fl, Usa
Hua Hin vs Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland
Maniwaki, Qc vs Fayetteville, Ar, Usa
Maniwaki, Qc vs San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Maniwaki, Qc vs Hamburg, Germany
Maniwaki, Qc vs Aburatsu, Japan
Highland Home, Al vs Jan Mayen Island
Nanjing vs Luputa
Kangnung vs Weatherford, Tx
Peoria, Il vs Guaramiranga
Hua Hin vs Maniwaki, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Maniwaki, Qc
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) WSW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WSW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SSW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 197.8 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SSE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) S