Vs > Malin Head
Hua Hin vs Malin Head Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Gabes, Tunisia
Hua Hin vs Tumeremo, Venezuela
Hua Hin vs Newark, Nj, Usa
Malin Head vs Owosso, Mi, Usa
Malin Head vs Tibooburra, Australia
Malin Head vs El Geneina, Sudan
Malin Head vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Basra vs Reading, Pa
Mokp’o vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Daru vs Val D’Or, Quebec
Beaver City, Ne vs Chamical
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Malin Head, Ireland is approximately 9,916 km or 6,162 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Malin Head bearing 68.8° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 147.1° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Malin Head has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Malin Head is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.1 °C (32.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 62 mm (2.4 in) less which is equivalent to 62 l/m² (1.52 US gal/ft²) or 620,000 l/ha (66,282 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38° higher in Hua Hin than in Malin Head.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Malin Head. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Malin Head vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -62 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Kumasi, Ghana
Hua Hin vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Hua Hin vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Malin Head vs Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
Malin Head vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Malin Head vs Taumarunui, New Zealand
Malin Head vs Picos, Brazil
Essej vs Nikopol’
Millport, Oh vs San Fernando De Apure
Riverhead Forest vs Dalatangi
Mahinerangi Dam vs Royal Oak, Md
Hua Hin vs Malin Head Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Malin Head
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NE
- Tiree, Uk - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) NNE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) ENE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 192.4 kms (119.6 miles) ENE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) SSE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) SE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 106.9 kms (66.4 miles) SE
- Clones, Ireland - 130 kms (80.8 miles) S
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 227.2 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Dublin, Ireland - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) SSE