Vs > Madrid (b)
Hua Hin vs Madrid (b) Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Hua Hin vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Madrid (b) vs Bajkit, Russia
Madrid (b) vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Madrid (b) vs Balakot, Pakistan
Madrid (b) vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Warren, Pa vs Ustica Island
Quetta vs Olekminsk
Chita vs Corumba
Puerto Lempira vs Frunze
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Madrid (b), Spain is approximately 10,224 km or 6,353 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Madrid (b) bearing 71.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 132.2° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Madrid (b) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Madrid (b) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.2 °C (25.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 543.3 mm (21.4 in) more which is equivalent to 543.3 l/m² (13.33 US gal/ft²) or 5,433,000 l/ha (580,824 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Madrid (b).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Madrid (b). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Madrid (b) vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -32 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bohicon, Benin
Hua Hin vs Naxcivan, Azerbaijan
Hua Hin vs Mombetsu, Japan
Madrid (b) vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Madrid (b) vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Madrid (b) vs Alice Springs, Australia
Madrid (b) vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
Soci vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA
Bilma vs Toulouse
Ustica Island vs Vacaville, Ca
Chattanooga, Tn vs Galveston, Tx
Hua Hin vs Madrid (b) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Madrid (b)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) W
- Caceres, Spain - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) WSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 342.9 kms (213.1 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW