Vs > Mackar Inlet, Nt
Hua Hin vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Aleppo, Syria
Hua Hin vs Hamburg, Germany
Hua Hin vs Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Hua Hin vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Tripoli, Libya
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Richmond vs Udon Thani
Samos vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak
Zhengzhou vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
Arcadia, Fl vs As-Suways/ Suez
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,011 km or 6,842 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Mackar Inlet, Nt bearing 354.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 182.1° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 42.2 °C (76°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.5 °C (60.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 810 mm (31.9 in) more which is equivalent to 810 l/m² (19.88 US gal/ft²) or 8,100,000 l/ha (865,944 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Mackar Inlet, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Mackar Inlet, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Sibu, Malaysia
Hua Hin vs Salekhard, Russia
Hua Hin vs Ras Nsrany, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Upernavik, Greenland
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Bayandelger, Mongolia
Mcleansboro, Il vs St Maarten
Alert Bay, Bc vs White Hall, Il
Tarfaya vs Ceara Mirim
Okayama vs Kirov
Hua Hin vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Mackar Inlet, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 948.1 kms (589.2 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 956.4 kms (594.3 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) ENE
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE