Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Hua Hin vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Loei, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Hua Hin vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Hua Hin vs Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Lexington, Va, Usa
El Seybo vs Bandar Anzali
Iloilo vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal
Crete, Ne vs Chillan
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Dar Es Salaam
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 9,708 km or 6,033 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 289.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 313.3° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.8 °C (26.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.9 °C (8.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 350.7 mm (13.8 in) less which is equivalent to 350.7 l/m² (8.61 US gal/ft²) or 3,507,000 l/ha (374,922 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -351 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Hua Hin vs Lom, Bulgaria
Hua Hin vs Millen, Ga, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Dillon, Mt, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Usak, Turkey
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Natitingou, Benin
Karachi vs Glenbervie Forest
Fond Du Lac, Wi vs La Paz, Baja California
Trelew vs Juzno-Kurilsk
Tabriz vs Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hua Hin vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita