Vs > Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Hua Hin vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Hua Hin vs Lord Howe Island, Australia
Hua Hin vs West Chester, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Alghero, Italy
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Arezzo, Italy
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Magdeburg, Germany
Zhob vs Gabes
Vasquez Cobo vs Makurdi
Dickson, Tn vs Kozhikode
Plymouth, Ma vs Yardmili
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand is approximately 9,708 km or 6,033 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 289.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 313.3° or NW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 316.6 mm (12.5 in) less which is equivalent to 316.6 l/m² (7.77 US gal/ft²) or 3,166,000 l/ha (338,466 US gal/ac) less. About 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Lower Hutt, Gracefield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Lower Hutt, Gracefield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -317 (-12)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Seville, Spain
Hua Hin vs Kumagaya, Japan
Hua Hin vs Boise, Idaho, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hassakah, Syria
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Hachijojima, Japan
Windhoek vs Lyon
Storlien vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Villa Reynolds
Erdenemandal vs Soure
Hua Hin vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield