Vs > Los Angeles, California
Hua Hin vs Los Angeles, California Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Dakar, Senegal
Hua Hin vs Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Diyarbakir, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Los Angeles, California vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
Los Angeles, California vs Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland
Los Angeles, California vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Los Angeles, California vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
Yinchuan vs Bjornoya
Adamstown vs Columbus, Ks
Mogadishu vs Ho Chi Minh
Rotoehu Forest vs Caceres
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Los Angeles, California, Usa is approximately 13,443 km or 8,354 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Los Angeles, California bearing 315.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 216.9° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Los Angeles, California has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Los Angeles, California is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.3 °C (18.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.5 °C (6.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 693.7 mm (27.3 in) more which is equivalent to 693.7 l/m² (17.03 US gal/ft²) or 6,937,000 l/ha (741,611 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Los Angeles, California.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Los Angeles, California. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Los Angeles, California vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Cocobeach, Gabon
Hua Hin vs Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa
Hua Hin vs Hun, Libya
Hua Hin vs Selma, Al, Usa
Los Angeles, California vs Geisenheim, Germany
Los Angeles, California vs Lencois, Brazil
Los Angeles, California vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Los Angeles, California vs Managua, Nicaragua
Miyazaki vs El Tor
Low Head vs Gisborne
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Waterloo Wellington, On
Mangochi vs Yerbent
Hua Hin vs Los Angeles, California Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Los Angeles, California
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 510.2 kms (317.1 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 544.7 kms (338.5 miles) NW
- Fresno, California, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 216.6 kms (134.6 miles) WNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) W
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 381.8 kms (237.2 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 312.6 kms (194.3 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 379.3 kms (235.7 miles) NE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 129.3 kms (80.4 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) ESE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 511.5 kms (317.8 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 175.9 kms (109.3 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 380.9 kms (236.7 miles) ESE