Vs > Los Angeles, Ca
Hua Hin vs Los Angeles, Ca Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Tokushima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Patras, Greece
Hua Hin vs Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Hua Hin vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Los Angeles, Ca vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Los Angeles, Ca vs Oswego, Ny, Usa
Los Angeles, Ca vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Los Angeles, Ca vs Vitoria, Brazil
Apalachicola, Florida vs Waikaremoana Onepoto
Fillmore, Ut vs Eyrewell Forest
Rome vs Klepinino
Haparanda vs Maastricht
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Los Angeles, Ca, Usa is approximately 13,444 km or 8,354 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Los Angeles, Ca bearing 315.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 216.7° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Los Angeles, Ca has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Los Angeles, Ca is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.6 °C (15.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 623.6 mm (24.6 in) more which is equivalent to 623.6 l/m² (15.3 US gal/ft²) or 6,236,000 l/ha (666,670 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.8° higher in Hua Hin than in Los Angeles, Ca.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Los Angeles, Ca. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Los Angeles, Ca vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -33 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Budapest, Hungary
Hua Hin vs Shiraz, Iran
Hua Hin vs Lodwar, Kenya
Hua Hin vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Los Angeles, Ca vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Los Angeles, Ca vs Elista, Russia
Los Angeles, Ca vs Tillabery, Niger
Los Angeles, Ca vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Riverhead Forest vs Lusaka
Brussels vs Damascus
Hurbanovo vs Guanajuato, Gto.
Sousse vs Faranah
Hua Hin vs Los Angeles, Ca Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Los Angeles, Ca
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 506.1 kms (314.5 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) NW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 368.7 kms (229.1 miles) N
- Fresno, California, Usa - 330 kms (205.1 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 273.6 kms (170 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) WNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 294.5 kms (183 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) SSE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) ESE
- San Diego, California, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 372.6 kms (231.5 miles) ESE