Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Hua Hin vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Reykhólar, Iceland
Hua Hin vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Hua Hin vs Puerto Aysen, Chile
Hua Hin vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Pisco, Peru
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Geneva vs East Sale
North Salang vs Jacksonville, Il
Quetta vs Dease Lake, Bc
Hama vs Tamdy-Bulak
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,947 km or 6,803 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 4.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 178.2° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 40 °C (72°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 785.2 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 785.2 l/m² (19.27 US gal/ft²) or 7,852,000 l/ha (839,431 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Assab, Eritrea
Hua Hin vs Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa
Hua Hin vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Vermillion, Sd, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
San Juan vs Mumbwa
Athens/ Hellenkion vs Santa Rosa C.
Moanda vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Klodzko vs In Salah
Hua Hin vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE