Vs > Long Beach, Ca
Hua Hin vs Long Beach, Ca Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Okinoerabu, Japan
Hua Hin vs Evora, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Hua Hin vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Long Beach, Ca vs Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Long Beach, Ca vs Maanty, Mongolia
Long Beach, Ca vs Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Long Beach, Ca vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Saikhan-Ovoo
Hato Mayor vs Karachi (Airport)
Dwarka vs Dudinka
Wakamatsu vs Rodrigues
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Long Beach, Ca, Usa is approximately 13,468 km or 8,369 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Long Beach, Ca bearing 315.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 216.8° or SW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Long Beach, Ca has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Long Beach, Ca is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.5 °C (17.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 699.2 mm (27.5 in) more which is equivalent to 699.2 l/m² (17.16 US gal/ft²) or 6,992,000 l/ha (747,491 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Long Beach, Ca.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Long Beach, Ca. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Long Beach, Ca vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Multan, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Trang, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Accra, Ghana
Hua Hin vs Agra, India
Long Beach, Ca vs Aden, Yemen
Long Beach, Ca vs Ioannina, Greece
Long Beach, Ca vs Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada
Long Beach, Ca vs Formosa, Argentina
Davis vs Esperance (po)
Ottawa, Il vs Base Orcadas
Vinnitsa vs Christchurch Gardens
Siirt vs Halls Creek, Western Australia
Hua Hin vs Long Beach, Ca Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Long Beach, Ca
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 533 kms (331.2 miles) NNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) N
- Fresno, California, Usa - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 292.7 kms (181.9 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 243.1 kms (151 miles) WNW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) NNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 26.5 kms (16.5 miles) WNW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 315.2 kms (195.9 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 486.5 kms (302.3 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) ESE