Vs > Lisbon, Nd
Hua Hin vs Lisbon, Nd Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Hua Hin vs Kabul, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Krasnodar, Russia
Lisbon, Nd vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Lisbon, Nd vs Walhalla, Sc, Usa
Lisbon, Nd vs De Kooy, Netherlands
Lisbon, Nd vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Kangnung vs Blakely, Ga
Eelde vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Santa Rosa
Stornoway, Outer Hebridies vs Lawrence, Ks
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Lisbon, Nd, Usa is approximately 13,258 km or 8,239 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Lisbon, Nd bearing 339.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 194.2° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lisbon, Nd has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lisbon, Nd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.7 °C (40.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 507.9 mm (20 in) more which is equivalent to 507.9 l/m² (12.47 US gal/ft²) or 5,079,000 l/ha (542,979 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Lisbon, Nd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Lisbon, Nd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lisbon, Nd vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Iwamizawa, Japan
Hua Hin vs Mahackala, Russia
Hua Hin vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Lisbon, Nd vs Padova, Italy
Lisbon, Nd vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Lisbon, Nd vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Lisbon, Nd vs Parintins, Brazil
Holly, Co vs Bowling Green, Ky
Lillehammer vs Aburatsu
Hondo Valle vs New Ulm, Mn
Hemlock, Ny vs Natitingou
Hua Hin vs Lisbon, Nd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Lisbon, Nd
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) SSW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) SW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) S
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE