Vs > Sodankyla, Lapland
Hua Hin vs Sodankyla, Lapland Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Analalava, Madagascar
Hua Hin vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Hua Hin vs Parakou, Benin
Hua Hin vs Grafton, Nd, Usa
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Toyooka, Japan
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Esashi, Japan
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Fichtelberg, Germany
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Caxias, Brazil
Revelstoke, Bc vs Rabat
Taumarunui vs Dibrugarh, Assam
Buffalo, New York vs Makurazaki
Mayumba vs Key West, Florida
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland is approximately 8,008 km or 4,976 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Sodankyla, Lapland bearing 100.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 157.2° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Sodankyla, Lapland has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Sodankyla, Lapland is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.5 °C (51.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.1 °C (45.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 498 mm (19.6 in) more which is equivalent to 498 l/m² (12.22 US gal/ft²) or 4,980,000 l/ha (532,395 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Sodankyla, Lapland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Sodankyla, Lapland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sodankyla, Lapland vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Dresden, Germany
Hua Hin vs Trevico, Italy
Hua Hin vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Hua Hin vs Pskov, Russia
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Boke, Guinea
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Konstanz, Germany
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Vallenar, Chile
Sodankyla, Lapland vs Takayama, Japan
Charlottetown, Pe vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Hagi vs Shanghai
Torino vs Adrar
Boende vs Sharjah
Hua Hin vs Sodankyla, Lapland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Sodankyla, Lapland
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 411.7 kms (255.8 miles) N
- Tromso, Norway - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) NW
- Karasjok, Norway - 238.1 kms (147.9 miles) N
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) WNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) NW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) WSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 204.4 kms (127 miles) SW
- Piteå, Sweden - 324 kms (201.3 miles) SW
- Oulu, Finland - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) SSW