Vs > Langdon, Nd
Hua Hin vs Langdon, Nd Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Hua Hin vs D’Uccle, Belgium
Hua Hin vs Sao Simao, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Grazzanise, Italy
Langdon, Nd vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Langdon, Nd vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Langdon, Nd vs Tara, Russia
Langdon, Nd vs Boerne, Tx, Usa
Manado, Sulawesi vs Cuzco
Odessa vs Matsuyama
Moline/ Quad City, Il vs Hun
Hikone vs Torres
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Langdon, Nd, Usa is approximately 12,944 km or 8,044 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Langdon, Nd bearing 340.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 193° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Langdon, Nd has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Langdon, Nd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 25.7 °C (46.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.1 °C (59.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 553.1 mm (21.8 in) more which is equivalent to 553.1 l/m² (13.57 US gal/ft²) or 5,531,000 l/ha (591,301 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Langdon, Nd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Langdon, Nd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Langdon, Nd vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Hua Hin vs Hurguada, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Asahikawa, Japan
Langdon, Nd vs Durban, South Africa
Langdon, Nd vs Nanning, China
Langdon, Nd vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Langdon, Nd vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Charles City, Ia vs Putao
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Esperance (po)
Anderson, Sc vs Caxias
Oshkosh, Wi vs Nagoya
Hua Hin vs Langdon, Nd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Langdon, Nd
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 275.6 kms (171.2 miles) NNW
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) NW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 101.8 kms (63.3 miles) N
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 20.8 kms (13 miles) NNW
- Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa - 322 kms (200.1 miles) SW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) NNE
- Kenora, On, Canada - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) ENE
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) E
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 340.6 kms (211.7 miles) E
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SE
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 234.5 kms (145.7 miles) SSE
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) SE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) SSE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 291 kms (180.8 miles) SE