Vs > Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Hua Hin vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Sumoto, Japan
Hua Hin vs Choluteca, Honduras
Hua Hin vs Pirenopolis, Brazil
Hua Hin vs New York, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Urbana, Oh, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Halaib vs Puttalam
Erie, Pa vs Gabes
Melbourne, Victoria vs Matsuyama
Karachi (Airport) vs Hanoi
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,625 km or 6,603 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Lady Franklin Point, Nt bearing 327.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 191.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 39.8 °C (71.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.8 °C (59°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 880.6 mm (34.7 in) more which is equivalent to 880.6 l/m² (21.61 US gal/ft²) or 8,806,000 l/ha (941,420 US gal/ac) more. About 8 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Lady Franklin Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Lady Franklin Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Azul, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Rocha, Uruguay
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Nara, Mali
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA), Azerbaijan
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Boerne, Tx vs Lahore, Punjab
Frosinone vs Wake Island
Yaounde vs Bissett, Mb
Tacloban City vs Lexington, Mo
Hua Hin vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Lady Franklin Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE