Vs > Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
Hua Hin vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Akune, Japan
Hua Hin vs Dezful, Iran
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Columbia, South Carolina, Usa
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Burgas, Bulgaria
Gifu vs Takada
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Puerto Lempira
Usak vs Pyi
Dargaville vs Port Alberni, Bc
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 10,646 km or 6,616 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut bearing 325.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 192.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 38.5 °C (69.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.9 °C (62.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 766 mm (30.2 in) more which is equivalent to 766 l/m² (18.8 US gal/ft²) or 7,660,000 l/ha (818,905 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Hua Hin vs Austin, Tx, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nercinskij Zavod, Russia
Hua Hin vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Maturin, Venezuela
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Rodrigues vs Luxor
Seychelles vs Roi Et
Bayankhongor vs Hanoi
St Georges vs Sao Paulo
Hua Hin vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) NW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) W
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) SW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 733 kms (455.5 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) NE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 596.1 kms (370.4 miles) S
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 740.9 kms (460.4 miles) S