Vs > Komakuk Beach, Yt
Hua Hin vs Komakuk Beach, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Hua Hin vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Hua Hin vs Maseru, Lesotho
Hua Hin vs La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Gore Bay, On, Canada
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Clones, Ireland
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Kabwe, Zambia
Loei vs Hel
D’Uccle vs Trivandrum, Kerala
La Paz vs Port Jervis, Ny
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Zagatala
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada is approximately 9,788 km or 6,082 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Komakuk Beach, Yt bearing 302.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 197.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Komakuk Beach, Yt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average annual temperature is 38.5 °C (69.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.5 °C (53.1°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 844.9 mm (33.3 in) more which is equivalent to 844.9 l/m² (20.74 US gal/ft²) or 8,449,000 l/ha (903,254 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.2° higher in Hua Hin than in Komakuk Beach, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Komakuk Beach, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Ye, Myanmar
Hua Hin vs Barcelos, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Itapeva, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs La Coruna, Spain
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Nuremberg, Germany
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Milagro, Ecuador
Yarmouth, Ns vs Lafayette, La
Tadotsu vs Nagasaki
Kilkenny vs Vancouver, British Columbia
Huanuco vs Takada
Hua Hin vs Komakuk Beach, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Komakuk Beach, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 644.6 kms (400.6 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) WNW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 624 kms (387.7 miles) SW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 897.2 kms (557.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 665.8 kms (413.8 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) S
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 859.5 kms (534.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 621.9 kms (386.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) ESE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) S
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 607 kms (377.2 miles) ESE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 741.8 kms (461 miles) ESE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) SSE