Vs > Klamath Falls, Or
Hua Hin vs Klamath Falls, Or Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Tucuman, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Batna, Algeria
Hua Hin vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Hua Hin vs Azul, Argentina
Klamath Falls, Or vs Ainazi, Latvia
Klamath Falls, Or vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Klamath Falls, Or vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Klamath Falls, Or vs Alice Springs, Australia
Uwajima vs Edmonton Namao, Ab
Salem, Or vs Oymyakon
Kenitra vs Sliac
Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta vs Tshane
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Klamath Falls, Or, Usa is approximately 12,581 km or 7,818 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Klamath Falls, Or bearing 315° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 212.4° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Klamath Falls, Or has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Klamath Falls, Or is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.8 °C (33.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17 °C (30.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 656.3 mm (25.8 in) more which is equivalent to 656.3 l/m² (16.11 US gal/ft²) or 6,563,000 l/ha (701,628 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Klamath Falls, Or.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Klamath Falls, Or. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Klamath Falls, Or vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|| -38 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Barra Do Corda, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Craiova, Romania
Hua Hin vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
Hua Hin vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Klamath Falls, Or vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Klamath Falls, Or vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Klamath Falls, Or vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Klamath Falls, Or vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn vs Ocotal
Conceicao Araguaia vs Matam
Saint Peter, Mn vs Sansanne-Mango
Miri vs Lampang
Hua Hin vs Klamath Falls, Or Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Klamath Falls, Or
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 386.1 kms (239.9 miles) N
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 381 kms (236.7 miles) N
- Salem, Or, Usa - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) NNW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) NNW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) NNW
- North Bend, Oregon, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) NW
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) NW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SSW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) S
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) SSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) NNE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 268.9 kms (167.1 miles) NE
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 420.1 kms (261.1 miles) ESE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 362.5 kms (225.3 miles) ESE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 413 kms (256.7 miles) S