Vs > Hull, England
Hua Hin vs Hull, England Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Hua Hin vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Lisbon, Portugal
Hua Hin vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Hull, England vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Hull, England vs San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela
Hull, England vs Frontone, Italy
Hull, England vs Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Wakayama vs Vientiane
Juneau, Alaska vs Samaxi
Belgrade vs Homer, Ak
Gillam, Manitoba vs Wakayama
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Hull, England, Uk is approximately 9,541 km or 5,929 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Hull, England bearing 74.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 144.3° or SE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hull, England has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hull, England is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.5 °C (31.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 357 mm (14.1 in) more which is equivalent to 357 l/m² (8.76 US gal/ft²) or 3,570,000 l/ha (381,657 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Hull, England.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Hull, England. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hull, England vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Canar, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cocobeach, Gabon
Hua Hin vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia
Hull, England vs Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
Hull, England vs Birzai, Lithuania
Hull, England vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Hull, England vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Santa Barbara, Ca vs Arapuni
Quang Tri vs Trondheim
Hakkari vs Vilnius
Fredericksburg National Park, Va vs Silute
Hua Hin vs Hull, England Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Hull, England
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 159.3 kms (99 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) NW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WSW
- Waddington, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSW
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- London, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) S