Vs > King Salmon, Ak
Hua Hin vs King Salmon, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Formosa, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Melbourne (airport), Australia
Hua Hin vs Malye Karmakuly, Russia
Hua Hin vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
King Salmon, Ak vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
King Salmon, Ak vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
King Salmon, Ak vs Alghero, Italy
King Salmon, Ak vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Greenwood, Sc vs Las Animas, Co
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Wilmington, De
Fukuyama vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Araxa vs Sydney, New South Wales
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and King Salmon, Ak, Usa is approximately 9,571 km or 5,947 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from King Salmon, Ak bearing 287.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 210.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas King Salmon, Ak has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas King Salmon, Ak is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 26.7 °C (48.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.1 °C (32.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 495.6 mm (19.5 in) more which is equivalent to 495.6 l/m² (12.16 US gal/ft²) or 4,956,000 l/ha (529,829 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.3° higher in Hua Hin than in King Salmon, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to King Salmon, Ak. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of King Salmon, Ak vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Hua Hin vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Hua Hin vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
King Salmon, Ak vs Parakou, Benin
King Salmon, Ak vs Kano, Nigeria
King Salmon, Ak vs Bangkok, Thailand
King Salmon, Ak vs Kochi, Japan
Thiruvananthapuram vs Ciudad Del Este
Columbus, In vs Buenos Aires
Waiotapu Forest vs Itaperuna
Dargaville vs Condega
Hua Hin vs King Salmon, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near King Salmon, Ak
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 960.4 kms (596.8 miles) NNW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) N
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) NW
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 817.6 kms (508.1 miles) W
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 822.2 kms (510.9 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 827.9 kms (514.4 miles) NE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 954.1 kms (592.9 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) NE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 634.9 kms (394.5 miles) ENE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 971.7 kms (603.8 miles) ENE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) ESE