Vs > Kenton, Ok
Hua Hin vs Kenton, Ok Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway
Hua Hin vs Umeå, Sweden
Hua Hin vs Sverdlovsk, Russia
Hua Hin vs Tottori, Japan
Kenton, Ok vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Kenton, Ok vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Kenton, Ok vs Dannevirke, New Zealand
Kenton, Ok vs Bialystok, Poland
Caxias vs Yanji
Diamantino vs Florania
Lille vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Londrina vs Vasquez Cobo
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Kenton, Ok, Usa is approximately 14,002 km or 8,701 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Kenton, Ok bearing 332° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 202.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kenton, Ok has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kenton, Ok is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.1 °C (27.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 568.3 mm (22.4 in) more which is equivalent to 568.3 l/m² (13.95 US gal/ft²) or 5,683,000 l/ha (607,550 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.7° higher in Hua Hin than in Kenton, Ok.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Kenton, Ok. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kenton, Ok vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Timimoun, Algeria
Hua Hin vs Covington, La, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Hua Hin vs Ljubasevka, Ukraine
Kenton, Ok vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Kenton, Ok vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Kenton, Ok vs Jhelum, Pakistan
Kenton, Ok vs Hatanga, Russia
Malarg E vs Cape Uelen
Frankfurt Am Main vs Tateno
Ajaccio, Corsica vs Amsterdam Island
Kanchanaburi vs Bari/ Palese Macchie
Hua Hin vs Kenton, Ok Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Kenton, Ok
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 252 kms (156.6 miles) NW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) NW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) WNW
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) SSW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) ENE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE