Vs > Kelowna, Bc
Hua Hin vs Kelowna, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Tucurui, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Kamishli, Syria
Hua Hin vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Kelowna, Bc vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Kelowna, Bc vs Bomnak, Russia
Kelowna, Bc vs Esashi, Japan
Kelowna, Bc vs Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Brownsville, Texas vs Stykkisholmur
Norton, Ks vs Horton, Ks
Morrison, Il vs Chipata
Mc Grath, Ak vs Libby, Mt
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Kelowna, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,076 km or 7,504 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Kelowna, Bc bearing 319.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 205.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kelowna, Bc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kelowna, Bc is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 20.1 °C (36.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.2 °C (34.6°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 632.5 mm (24.9 in) more which is equivalent to 632.5 l/m² (15.52 US gal/ft²) or 6,325,000 l/ha (676,184 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Kelowna, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Kelowna, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kelowna, Bc vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Hua Hin vs Olympia, Wa, Usa
Hua Hin vs M. Calamita, Italy
Hua Hin vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Kelowna, Bc vs Man, Ivory Coast
Kelowna, Bc vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Kelowna, Bc vs Izuhara, Japan
Kelowna, Bc vs Kenieba, Mali
Arauca vs Abu Na’Ama
Kodiak, Alaska vs Saratov
Hanmer Forest vs Pilar Obs
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel
Hua Hin vs Kelowna, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Kelowna, Bc
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WNW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) SSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 165.7 kms (103 miles) WSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) WSW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) N
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 226.2 kms (140.5 miles) NE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) NE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) ESE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) S