Vs > Block Island, Ri
Hua Hin vs Block Island, Ri Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Hua Hin vs Pakse, Laos
Hua Hin vs Ushibuka, Japan
Hua Hin vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Block Island, Ri vs Brasilia, Brazil
Block Island, Ri vs Kerman, Iran
Block Island, Ri vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Block Island, Ri vs Ilopango, El Salvador
Plymouth, Ma vs Timaru
Kushiro vs Gela
Riga vs Yekaterinburg
Caen vs Yichang
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Block Island, Ri, Usa is approximately 14,038 km or 8,723 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Block Island, Ri bearing 8.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 173.5° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Block Island, Ri has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Block Island, Ri is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.8 °C (32°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 35.9 mm (1.4 in) less which is equivalent to 35.9 l/m² (0.88 US gal/ft²) or 359,000 l/ha (38,379 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Block Island, Ri.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Block Island, Ri. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Block Island, Ri vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -4 (0)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Hail, Saudi Arabia
Hua Hin vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Hua Hin vs Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Tynemouth, England, Uk
Block Island, Ri vs Cadiz, Spain
Block Island, Ri vs Hama, Syria
Block Island, Ri vs Jönköping, Sweden
Block Island, Ri vs Giresun, Turkey
Yoko vs Linhares
Narsarsuaq vs Canakkale
Kahramanmaras vs Imperial, Ne
Tobolsk vs Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg)
Hua Hin vs Block Island, Ri Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Block Island, Ri
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) N
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) W
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- New York, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) WNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) W
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) W
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) W
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 59.6 kms (37 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) WSW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) WSW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 183.4 kms (113.9 miles) WSW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 169.1 kms (105.1 miles) SW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 134.4 kms (83.5 miles) N
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 131.4 kms (81.7 miles) NNE
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) NNE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) NE
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NNE