Vs > Iqaluit, Nt
Hua Hin vs Iqaluit, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Hua Hin vs Erzurum, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Norfolk, Va, Usa
Hua Hin vs Corumba, Brazil
Iqaluit, Nt vs Owosso, Mi, Usa
Iqaluit, Nt vs Verhojansk, Russia
Iqaluit, Nt vs Barcelona, Spain
Iqaluit, Nt vs Timmins, On, Canada
Damazin vs Oshkosh, Wi
Chipinge vs Cape Zolotoj
Ardmore vs Altamira
Teslin, Yt vs Oodnadatta, South Australia
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Iqaluit, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,471 km or 7,128 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Iqaluit, Nt bearing 11.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 174.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Iqaluit, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Iqaluit, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 37 °C (66.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.4 °C (54.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 575 mm (22.6 in) more which is equivalent to 575 l/m² (14.11 US gal/ft²) or 5,750,000 l/ha (614,713 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Iqaluit, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Iqaluit, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Iqaluit, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Norton, Ks, Usa
Hua Hin vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Hua Hin vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Iqaluit, Nt vs Luqa, Malta
Iqaluit, Nt vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Iqaluit, Nt vs Rhodes, Greece
Iqaluit, Nt vs Cajamarca, Peru
Jackson, Tn vs Padova
York, Pa vs Byrd
Porto Uniao vs Toyooka
Jarabacoa vs Leipzig
Hua Hin vs Iqaluit, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Iqaluit, Nt
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE