Vs > Inuvik, Nt
Hua Hin vs Inuvik, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Zigalovo, Russia
Hua Hin vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Hua Hin vs Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada
Hua Hin vs Funchal, Madeira
Inuvik, Nt vs Managua, Nicaragua
Inuvik, Nt vs Altamira, Brazil
Inuvik, Nt vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Inuvik, Nt vs Ponza Island, Italy
Ujedinenija Island vs Arcadia, Fl
Orenburg vs Marion, Nc
Majis vs Midland, Tx
Masirah vs Vestmannaeyjar
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Inuvik, Nt, Canada is approximately 10,088 km or 6,269 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Inuvik, Nt bearing 308.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 197.3° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Inuvik, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Inuvik, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 37 °C (66.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.5 °C (69.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 741.5 mm (29.2 in) more which is equivalent to 741.5 l/m² (18.2 US gal/ft²) or 7,415,000 l/ha (792,713 US gal/ac) more. About 3 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.9° higher in Hua Hin than in Inuvik, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Inuvik, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Inuvik, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Hua Hin vs Kodiak, Alaska, Usa
Hua Hin vs Maebashi, Japan
Inuvik, Nt vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Inuvik, Nt vs Mishima, Japan
Inuvik, Nt vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
Inuvik, Nt vs Wajima, Japan
Waddington vs Mcmurdo Sound
Aburatsu vs Cocobeach
Kassel vs Zamiin-Uud
Healdsburg, Ca vs Perdasdefogu
Hua Hin vs Inuvik, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Inuvik, Nt
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) WNW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 776.2 kms (482.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 727.1 kms (451.8 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 879.3 kms (546.4 miles) SW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 859.2 kms (533.9 miles) SSW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 844.7 kms (524.9 miles) S
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 522.6 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) NE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 826.1 kms (513.4 miles) E
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 309 kms (192 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 726.6 kms (451.5 miles) SE