Vs > International Falls, Minnesota
Hua Hin vs International Falls, Minnesota Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Hua Hin vs Trondheim, Norway
Hua Hin vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Szeged, Hungary
International Falls, Minnesota vs Schleswig, Germany
International Falls, Minnesota vs Guiria, Venezuela
International Falls, Minnesota vs Murotomisaki, Japan
International Falls, Minnesota vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Poindimie vs Kayukpyu
Vevay, In vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Eldoret vs Long Beach, Ca
Los Angeles, California vs Saragt
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and International Falls, Minnesota, Usa is approximately 13,090 km or 8,134 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from International Falls, Minnesota bearing 345.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 189.9° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas International Falls, Minnesota has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas International Falls, Minnesota is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 24.8 °C (44.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 380.4 mm (15 in) more which is equivalent to 380.4 l/m² (9.34 US gal/ft²) or 3,804,000 l/ha (406,673 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.2° higher in Hua Hin than in International Falls, Minnesota.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Hua Hin vs Lewisburg, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Manyberries, Alberta, Canada
International Falls, Minnesota vs Formosa, Argentina
International Falls, Minnesota vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
International Falls, Minnesota vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
International Falls, Minnesota vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Cortland, Ny vs Ny-Alesund
Sittwe vs Mbabane
Lisbon, Nd vs Sibenik
Makhanga vs Wairapukao Forest
Hua Hin vs International Falls, Minnesota Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near International Falls, Minnesota
- Kenora, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) WNW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) SW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NNE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) E
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) SE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) SE
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) S
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSE