Vs > Im Poliny Osipenko
Hua Hin vs Im Poliny Osipenko Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Itapeva, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Hua Hin vs Les Escaldes, Andorra
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Sambaba Sud, Madagascar
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Veracruz, Mexico
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Barra vs Mosnov
Thibodaux, La vs Nago
Christchurch vs Irkutsk
Rostock vs Frunze
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia is approximately 5,493 km or 3,413 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Im Poliny Osipenko bearing 229.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.6° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Im Poliny Osipenko has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Im Poliny Osipenko is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 30.2 °C (54.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.8 °C (75.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 526.8 mm (20.7 in) more which is equivalent to 526.8 l/m² (12.93 US gal/ft²) or 5,268,000 l/ha (563,184 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.1° higher in Hua Hin than in Im Poliny Osipenko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Im Poliny Osipenko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Im Poliny Osipenko vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Hua Hin vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Hua Hin vs Wakeeney, Ks, Usa
Hua Hin vs Takamatsu, Japan
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Uwajima, Japan
Machado vs Lexington, Mo
Shizuoka vs Cold Bay, Alaska
Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct vs Waddington
Zambezi vs Seoul
Hua Hin vs Im Poliny Osipenko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Im Poliny Osipenko
- Okhotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ohotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ajan, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) NNE
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 294 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 425.6 kms (264.4 miles) ESE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 584.1 kms (363 miles) SE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 594.3 kms (369.3 miles) SSE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 752.5 kms (467.6 miles) SE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 754.1 kms (468.6 miles) SE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) SSE
- Ternej, Russia - 824.7 kms (512.5 miles) S