Vs > Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
Hua Hin vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Hua Hin vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Hua Hin vs Mene Grande, Venezuela
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Saigo, Japan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Varena, Lithuania
Nercinskij Zavod vs Yurimaguas
Campina Grande vs Mcminnville, Tn
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Montevideo, Mn
Kuantan vs Abbotsford, Bc
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii is approximately 11,058 km or 6,872 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii bearing 287.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 247.2° or WSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii has a tropical rainforest climate (Af).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 4.2 °C (7.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.6 °C (2.9°F) more in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2282.5 mm (89.9 in) less which is equivalent to 2282.5 l/m² (56.02 US gal/ft²) or 22,825,000 l/ha (2,440,144 US gal/ac) less. About 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -238 (-9)
|| -242 (-10)
|| -327 (-13)
|| -353 (-14)
|| -147 (-6)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -153 (-6)
|| -141 (-6)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -178 (-7)
|| -287 (-11)
|| -2283 (-90)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Chapeco, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Formosa, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Grajau, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Kasempa, Zambia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Dakar, Senegal
Watertown, Ny vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
Port-Gentil vs Zitomir
Morden, Mb vs Amherst, Ma
Dakar vs Galva, Il
Hua Hin vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
- Midway Island, Hawaii - 2450.5 kms (1522.8 miles) WNW
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii - 512.3 kms (318.4 miles) WNW
- Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii - 350 kms (217.5 miles) WNW
- Kahului, Hi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 194.5 kms (120.9 miles) NW
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii - 199.7 kms (124.1 miles) NW
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 1820.4 kms (1131.2 miles) SSW