Vs > Hay River, Nt
Hua Hin vs Hay River, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Hua Hin vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Hua Hin vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Hay River, Nt vs Tomakomai, Japan
Hay River, Nt vs Varena, Lithuania
Hay River, Nt vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Hay River, Nt vs Kumamoto, Japan
Turkmenbashy vs Estevan, Sk
Karima/ Kuraymah vs Trang
Jakarta, Java vs Fichtelberg
Collooney, Sligo vs Essen
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Hay River, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,263 km or 6,999 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Hay River, Nt bearing 324.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 196.9° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hay River, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hay River, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.9 °C (55.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.2 °C (65.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 656.7 mm (25.9 in) more which is equivalent to 656.7 l/m² (16.12 US gal/ft²) or 6,567,000 l/ha (702,056 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Hay River, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Hay River, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hay River, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Hua Hin vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Amherst, Ma, Usa
Hua Hin vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Hay River, Nt vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Hay River, Nt vs Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Hay River, Nt vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Hay River, Nt vs Karachi, Pakistan
Analalava vs Whitestown, In
Aqiq vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi
El Cercado vs Alpine, Texas
Mazatlan vs Eureka Springs, Ar
Hua Hin vs Hay River, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Hay River, Nt
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 586.6 kms (364.5 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 655.2 kms (407.1 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) NNE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 119 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 619.6 kms (385 miles) S