Vs > Hartford/ Bradley, Ct
Hua Hin vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Karlstad, Sweden
Hua Hin vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Hachijojima, Japan
Hua Hin vs Yaounde, Cameroon
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Ostende, Belgium
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Louisville, Ms, Usa
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Bakersfield, Ca, Usa
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Potsdam, Germany
Grand Junction, Colorado vs Ko Sichang Island
Peterborough, On vs Canberra, Capital Territory
Calafat vs Columbia, South Carolina
Miyakojima vs Sheridan, Wy
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa is approximately 13,907 km or 8,642 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Hartford/ Bradley, Ct bearing 8.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 173.3° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hartford/ Bradley, Ct has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hartford/ Bradley, Ct is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.2 °C (41.8°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 122.1 mm (4.8 in) less which is equivalent to 122.1 l/m² (3 US gal/ft²) or 1,221,000 l/ha (130,533 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Hartford/ Bradley, Ct.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Hartford/ Bradley, Ct. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -122 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Sundsvall, Sweden
Hua Hin vs Ipameri, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Hartford/ Bradley, Ct vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Muskoka, On vs Bougoun
Nagano vs St Georges
Rapa Nui vs Victoria, Mahe
Rasht vs Banff, Ab
Hua Hin vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Hartford/ Bradley, Ct