Vs > Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hua Hin vs Halifax, Nova Scotia Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Lom, Bulgaria
Hua Hin vs Faya, Chad
Hua Hin vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Hua Hin vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Vologda, Russia
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Norwalk, Oh, Usa
Taoyuan vs Esquel
Port-Gentil vs Songea
Qiqihar vs Cambridge, Md
Anchorage, Alaska vs Molesworth
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada is approximately 13,438 km or 8,350 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Halifax, Nova Scotia bearing 18.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 166.4° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Halifax, Nova Scotia has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Halifax, Nova Scotia is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.9 °C (35.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.9 °C (32.2°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 389 mm (15.3 in) less which is equivalent to 389 l/m² (9.55 US gal/ft²) or 3,890,000 l/ha (415,867 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.3° higher in Hua Hin than in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -86 (-3)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -3 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -113 (-4)
|| -389 (-15)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Hua Hin vs Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Hua Hin vs Cairo, Egypt
Hua Hin vs Mongu, Zambia
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Cleveland, Ohio, Usa
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Halifax, Nova Scotia vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Erzincan vs Zhijiang
North Bend, Oregon vs Cook, South Australia
Tegucigalpa vs Aayanbulag
Grand Island, Ne vs Hillsboro, Il
Hua Hin vs Halifax, Nova Scotia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 347.5 kms (215.9 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 299.7 kms (186.2 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 183.9 kms (114.2 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 281.9 kms (175.2 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 112.7 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) W
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 330.6 kms (205.4 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 301.1 kms (187.1 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) N
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) ENE
- Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) N
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) ESE
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) ESE