Vs > Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Hua Hin vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Hua Hin vs Dover, De, Usa
Hua Hin vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Hua Hin vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Dresden, Germany
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Yarmouth, Ns vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari
Albany, Western Australia vs Baltimore, Md
Clones vs Phnom Penh
Auckland, Owairaka vs Maiquetia
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada is approximately 13,412 km or 8,334 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns bearing 18.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 166.5° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 474.5 mm (18.7 in) less which is equivalent to 474.5 l/m² (11.65 US gal/ft²) or 4,745,000 l/ha (507,272 US gal/ac) less. About 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -134 (-5)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -6 (0)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -148 (-6)
|| -475 (-19)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Hua Hin vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Hua Hin vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Kirov, Russia
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Khost, Afghanistan
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Ras Nsrany, Egypt
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Quixeramobim vs Gorznyj
Columbus, In vs Ellsworth, Ks
Arica vs Melville Hall
Itamarandiba vs Mahajanga/ Majunga
Hua Hin vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 272.7 kms (169.4 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) W
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) S
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) ESE