Vs > Haines Junction, Yukon
Hua Hin vs Haines Junction, Yukon Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Hua Hin vs Chapeco, Brazil
Hua Hin vs Manston, Uk
Hua Hin vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Bergamo, Italy
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Anchorage, Alaska vs Linz
Amendola vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk
Sagres, Algarve vs Tindouf
Grafton, Nd vs Istrana
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada is approximately 10,427 km or 6,479 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Haines Junction, Yukon bearing 304.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 204.4° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Haines Junction, Yukon has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Haines Junction, Yukon is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 30.4 °C (54.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30 °C (54°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 693.2 mm (27.3 in) more which is equivalent to 693.2 l/m² (17.01 US gal/ft²) or 6,932,000 l/ha (741,077 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Haines Junction, Yukon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Haines Junction, Yukon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Haines Junction, Yukon vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Hua Hin vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Hua Hin vs Whenuapai, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Cheraw, Sc, Usa
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Bogota, Colombia
Wakeeney, Ks vs Dera Ismail Khan
Sukhumi vs Aberdeen, Scotland
Waihi vs Tamdy-Bulak
Prescott, Ar vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
Hua Hin vs Haines Junction, Yukon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Haines Junction, Yukon
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) NW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) NW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 683.7 kms (424.8 miles) WNW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) WNW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) W
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 474.8 kms (295 miles) W
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) SSE