Vs > Gladman Point, Nt
Hua Hin vs Gladman Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Hua Hin vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bucharest, Romania
Hua Hin vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Gladman Point, Nt vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Gladman Point, Nt vs Tacna, Peru
Gladman Point, Nt vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Gladman Point, Nt vs Aputiteq, Greenland
Nyala vs Hakodate
Dallas, Texas vs Cortland, Ny
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Kabwe
Luanda vs Ofunato
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Gladman Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,955 km or 7,429 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Gladman Point, Nt bearing 315° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 208.5° or SSW .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gladman Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gladman Point, Nt is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 42.9 °C (77.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38 °C (68.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 878.8 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 878.8 l/m² (21.57 US gal/ft²) or 8,788,000 l/ha (939,496 US gal/ac) more. About 8 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Hua Hin than in Gladman Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Gladman Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gladman Point, Nt vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Hua Hin vs Bko-S, Mali
Hua Hin vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Hua Hin vs Cologne, Germany
Gladman Point, Nt vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Gladman Point, Nt vs Chernigov, Ukraine
Gladman Point, Nt vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Gladman Point, Nt vs Thiruvananthapuram, India
Kigali vs Rockford, Il
Val D’Or, Quebec vs Karachi
Koszalin vs Tel Aviv
Marina Di Ginosa vs Fort Collins, Co
Hua Hin vs Gladman Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Gladman Point, Nt
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) NW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) N
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 41.2 kms (25.6 miles) NNW
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 152.5 kms (94.8 miles) WNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) E
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SE
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 170 kms (105.6 miles) SE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) SE