Vs > Gillam, Manitoba
Hua Hin vs Gillam, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Kerch, Russia
Hua Hin vs Turukhansk, Russia
Hua Hin vs Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Hua Hin vs Lundazi, Zambia
Gillam, Manitoba vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Gillam, Manitoba vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Gillam, Manitoba vs Dumka, India
Gillam, Manitoba vs Lugansk, Ukraine
Mamou vs Uummannaq
Franklin, Pa vs Chimbote
Blackville, Sc vs Juiz De Fora
Voronez vs Aswan
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Gillam, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 12,230 km or 7,600 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Gillam, Manitoba bearing 344.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 188.6° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gillam, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gillam, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 31.9 °C (57.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 36.9 °C (66.4°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 504.5 mm (19.9 in) more which is equivalent to 504.5 l/m² (12.38 US gal/ft²) or 5,045,000 l/ha (539,344 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39° higher in Hua Hin than in Gillam, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Gillam, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gillam, Manitoba vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Hua Hin vs Nanjing, China
Hua Hin vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Hua Hin vs Luputa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Hua Hin vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Gillam, Manitoba vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Gillam, Manitoba vs Rome, Italy
Gillam, Manitoba vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Gillam, Manitoba vs Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Merry Island, Bc
Ahmedabad vs Miyakonojo
Kayukpyu vs Vagamo, Oppland
Chattanooga, Tn vs El Cercado
Hua Hin vs Gillam, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Gillam, Manitoba
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 639.9 kms (397.6 miles) NNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 453.6 kms (281.9 miles) WNW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) W
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 205 kms (127.4 miles) WSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 673.3 kms (418.4 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 483.1 kms (300.2 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 484.9 kms (301.3 miles) WSW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 681.6 kms (423.5 miles) SSW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 595.9 kms (370.3 miles) S
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 267 kms (165.9 miles) N
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 278.8 kms (173.3 miles) S
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 637.5 kms (396.1 miles) SE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 620.2 kms (385.4 miles) SSE
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) S