Vs > Gander, Newfoundland
Hua Hin vs Gander, Newfoundland Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Hua Hin vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Hua Hin vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Gander, Newfoundland vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Gander, Newfoundland vs Bangkok, Thailand
Gander, Newfoundland vs Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Gander, Newfoundland vs Fairmont, Mn, Usa
Tanta vs Chumphon
Torino vs Puerto Maldonado
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Naha, Okinawa
Fresno, California vs Sedan, Ks
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Gander, Newfoundland, Canada is approximately 12,730 km or 7,911 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Gander, Newfoundland bearing 27.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 161.9° or SSE .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gander, Newfoundland has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gander, Newfoundland is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.5 °C (42.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 182.6 mm (7.2 in) less which is equivalent to 182.6 l/m² (4.48 US gal/ft²) or 1,826,000 l/ha (195,212 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.6° higher in Hua Hin than in Gander, Newfoundland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hua Hin relative to Gander, Newfoundland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gander, Newfoundland vs Hua Hin
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -9 (0)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -183 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Hua Hin vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Hua Hin vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Hua Hin vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Gander, Newfoundland vs Rabat, Morocco
Gander, Newfoundland vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Gander, Newfoundland vs Vilnius, Lithuania
Gander, Newfoundland vs Bristol/ Tri City, Tn, Usa
Miyakonojo vs Cortland, Ny
Groton, Ct vs Vesterų, Lęsų
Samana vs Charlottesville, Va
Lugansk vs Nigde
Hua Hin vs Gander, Newfoundland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Gander, Newfoundland
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 556.3 kms (345.7 miles) NNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) NW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) NW
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.6 miles) N
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) NNW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) NW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) WNW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 207.8 kms (129.1 miles) W
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 724 kms (449.9 miles) W
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) W
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) WSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 568 kms (353 miles) WSW
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 233.6 kms (145.1 miles) SSW
- ChĆ©ticamp, Ns, Canada - 540 kms (335.6 miles) WSW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 705.3 kms (438.3 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 708 kms (439.9 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 513.7 kms (319.2 miles) SW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 695.4 kms (432.1 miles) SW