Vs > Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Hua Hin vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Hua Hin vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Hua Hin vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Hua Hin vs Mount Argentario, Italy
Hua Hin vs Rabat, Morocco
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Evansville, In, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Dwarka, India
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Moutere Hills vs Kutchan
Nakhon Phanom vs Allahabad
Fichtelberg vs Yasica
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Washington, In
- The distance between Hua Hin, Thailand and Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 11,471 km or 7,128 mi.
- To reach Hua Hin in this distance one would set out from Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut bearing 11.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Hua Hin bearing 174.8° or S .
- Hua Hin has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut has a tundra climate (ET).
- Hua Hin is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 36.3 °C (65.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.4 °C (54.7°F) less in Hua Hin. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 572 mm (22.5 in) more which is equivalent to 572 l/m² (14.04 US gal/ft²) or 5,720,000 l/ha (611,506 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.4° higher in Hua Hin than in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hua Hin vs Kimchaek, South Korea
Hua Hin vs Cajamarca, Peru
Hua Hin vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Hua Hin vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Mitzic, Gabon
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Blantyre, Malawi
Paso De Los Toros vs Miyakejima
Bonifati (Cape) vs Latakia
Iowa Falls, Ia vs Baie Comeau, Qc
Tabriz vs Sioux City, Ia
Hua Hin vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hua Hin
Climate Guides for Locations near Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE